Meet our 2019 Champions for Children!
1. Pat Boblitt: Early Learning Institute - Inspired Start: 0-5 Early Care and Education.
2. Mariana Garcia Martinez: The College Assistant Migrant Program (CAMP)- Inspiring Education: K-12 Education.
3. Ariel Kelley: Corazon Healdsburg Early Childhood Initiative - Strong Families: Public Service/Agency/Individuals.
4. Dr. Deirdre Bernard-Pearl: Santa Rosa Health Pediatric Campus - Healthy Communities: Health, Medical, and Wellness.
5. Don Mills: Sound Ideas - Safe Surroundings: Business/Foundation.
6. Clint St. Martin: Sonoma County Devil Pups - Positive Social Connections: Peer leadership/Young Professional/Under 35
The Community Child Care Council of Sonoma County – known as 4Cs – is a non-profit agency located in Sonoma County, California.
4Cs is dedicated to supporting and providing quality, accessible and affordable preschool and child care services for children, families and child care professionals through education, resources, and direct services. 4Cs also operates 11 state-funded preschools throughout Sonoma county.
The mission of the Community Child Care Council is to inspire our community to support the well-being of every child and to improve the quality and availability of child care in Sonoma County.
Principles & Values
* We take pride in our work and our commitment to and responsibility for the children and families we serve.
* We support diversity and cultural competence among staff, in curriculum, and in our office practices.
* We strive to maintain a non-judgmental attitude in supportive relationships with each other and clients.
* We believe in fostering an atmosphere of mutual respect, open communication and cooperation.
* We strive to practice healthy boundaries, separating work values, and balance these qualities with compassion, mutual support and flexibility.
* We recognize initiative, self-discipline and positive attitudes as leadership qualities, and strive to foster these qualities among all staff.